Monday, April 30, 2012

The List

Yes, here it is:  the sewing list for the next 6 months.  It encompasses all of my upcoming projects and when I hope to finish them.  It's pretty intense, yes, but I know that I will be able to get it all done.  The months on the schedule are simply when I want to have them done, so I may do certain projects scheduled for October in August, August in June, and so on.  And now, here it is...


April
Red dress
Wrapper
Sarah's dress
May
Sarah's dress
Sheer
June
Regency dress
Regency underthings
Chemise
Stays
Bodiced petti
Regency spencer?
July
Bathing costume
Mom's dirndl
August
Paletot
Ball gown
September
Winter hood
Georgian underthings
Corset (PINK!!!!)
Chemise
Paniers
Petti
October
Marie Antoinette gown
Other bodices for ball gown skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment