Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I am drooling.

So, in anticipation of my eventual application to the CCM Costume Design program, I decided to check out all of the Costuming Oscar-winning movies from the library.  My library and I have been in a 18-year, on-again-off-again relationship, but I love it always.


Anyway, I got three that have won in the past 10 years: Marie Antoinette, The Duchess and The Aviator (those were the ones my library had).  I just watched Marie Antoinette and I am drooling.  The costumes were excellent and gorgeous and I loved every bit of them.  I don't know much about Georgian fashions so I can't deem them period or not period correct, but I very much enjoyed them.  See?


Gorgeous.  Now, I must make a Georgian gown.  It is very far down on the list, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment